Hydrolysed Collagen – NEWLY LAUNCHED PRODUCT!
Sun Collagen Gold is a light golden colour powder, high quality fat- and sugar-free source of protein. Our bodies need collagen to keep all living tissues together and ensures the integrity, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bones. It is the building block in our vascular & digestive system, skin, tendons, cartilage & connective tissue. Our collagen levels deplete from age 25 and by age 60 you have less than half of your collagen levels left. Sun Collagen Gold Peptides is a type 1 collagen (young collagen). It has a neutral taste and no odor. When consumed, these Peptides trigger increased collagen production in the body that results in improved gut & joint health and noticeable results seen on the surface in the form of younger, healthier looking skin, hair & nails.
Each daily dosage contains approx: 10000mg Hydrolysed Collagen, 1260 IU Vitamin D3, 165mg Vitamin C, 7mg Lutein (Marigold Extract), 330mg MSM and 170mg French Maritime Pine Bark Extract, 53mg Q10.
- Lutein (Marigold) is unique to Sun Collagen Gold and protects the eye’s retina from UV-rays and Blue Light. Lutein is an antioxidant which supports the human body in its defense against oxidative stress.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract protects human facial skin from photo-ageing and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin C supports collagen synthesis in the body and assists in immune health.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that rejuvenates the skin by stimulating skin cell activity and provides energy to cells.
- MSM decreases joint or muscle pain. It has anti-inflammatory properties. MSM can naturally speed up muscle recovery after intense exercise. It also improves skin health.
Hydrolysed Collagen is produced through the process of enzymatic hydrolysis of collagen protein. This process involves the breaking down of the molecular bonds between individual collagen strands using combinations of enzymes. These amino acids can then be readily absorbed by the body.
Joints – Collagen Peptides have been proven to stimulate cartilage cells synthesis, producing increased collagen. The accumulation of the collagen peptides promote endogenous collagen synthesis in the cartilage cells.
Hair & Nails – Collagen provides the structural foundation for hair & nails.
Skin – Collagen Peptides increase the density of the deeper skin layers, providing more strength to the skin and increases the skin moisture. Helps fight against the visible signs of skin ageing & improves skin elasticity.
Muscles – Collagen Peptides can help to maintain the nitrogen balance and preserve lean body mass. Collagen peptide supplementation in combination with resistance training has been shown to improve body composition and increase muscle strength.
Bones – Collagen Peptides promote bone health by stimulating bone renewal, maintaining bone mineral density, improving bone solidity and strength, thus prevent bone loss.
Sun Collagen Gold Peptides is backed by published scientific evidence for its benefits on skin beauty and joint health.
This product is also Kosher and Halal certified.
330g = one month supply